jueves, 15 de julio de 2021

POST 8: Fashion's history

 The course History of Fashion is a class that I have in this semester (second year) and I have learned a lot.

They have taught us about the history of fashion in the twentieth century, we started from 1900, a conservative era, but later, these costumes were completely transformed during each decade, this happened in the context, because fashion is a response of the context, and its phenomena as for social problems, revolutions, wars and more.

They teach us about the beauty icon, clothing, hairstyle, makeup, and changes in silhouettes.

It is a very interesting class, it is very complete, they explain absolutely everything important about the decade, the problem is that we had few classes and we only reached the 50s, but, I am happy to be able to describe the silhouette of each decade, and the reason for it.

The class is very difficult because, being complete, each class is an information boom for us, I understand well but I need to avoid distractions because every second is important. Outside of this, I love this class.

In addition, outside of class, the evaluations have been very entertaining, they have made us create characters that contain reference to the decades taught, but the teacher challenges us to combine it with other themes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...