viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2023

The best holiday Ever

The best vacations I ever had were in Quintero when I was eight years old. I traveled there with my entire family, which included my mother, my father, and my two-year-old sister. But we were not alone; we were accompanied by more family members, such as my 15 cousins and eight uncles.



The house we stayed in was located near the sea and had a unique boat-like shape. It featured a circular window and a terrace with a breathtaking view of the entire sea. The rooms were incredibly spacious, so much so that we couldn't all fit comfortably, and some of my cousins had to sleep in sleeping bags.



One memorable day, my aunt's dog got lost on the beach, and we searched for him for two hours. Eventually, a kind lady from the neighboring beach found him.


We also decided to watch a horror movie, "Child's Play 2," during our vacation, which was quite terrifying for me as I was only eight years old, and I couldn't sleep.


One day we went to the beach games, where there were rotating cups. We turn them so fast that some cousins ended up vomited.




Despite the problems, we had a fantastic time. We spent our days swimming at the beach, enjoying meals together, and even making friends with the neighbors. Every evening, we would gather to watch the mesmerizing sea.


Those vacations in Quintero remain one of the most cherished and unforgettable experiences of my life, filled with laughter, adventure, and family bonding.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...