viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

Post 4: Noodles with sauce


Since I was little, my favorite food has been noodles with red sauce. When I was little I loved it with red sauce and minced meat, but when my mother became a vegetarian (or something like that) in my house, minced meat was replaced by textured soy, and I still loved it, in fact, I did not notice the change

Now, admit that since I'm an adult, I don't adore noodles like I did when I was little, but first and foremost it's still my favorite food, and my favorite style of noodles (although I do like various styles).



It is very delicious, it has a strong flavor, we cook the noodles with bay leaves, that we take them from our own patio. Textured soy is the one we add the most seasonings to; oregano, or more bay leaf, or sofrito, and always we add the red sauce (obviously)

I like it because I associate it with a "fat moment", I remember Fridays or Saturdays when we did not have time and we need to cook something faster. At those times I put a lot of sauce on it, we ate with the TV on, and we didn't worry about life

Currently I do not eat them in those instances of "fat moment", if not that we make it as typical healthy menu, without TV, without so much sauce, and with a lot of salad, so my health should not be very impacted. Soy is a good vegetable protein source, that's why it comes in handy, since I'm vegan, but soy is not overly recommended in execess.

And this was the blog about my favorite food. 

bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...