sábado, 15 de mayo de 2021

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

It is very difficult to define my favorite piece of technology, because there are some tools that I always use, but I'm not sure they give me happiness, and on the other hand, there are technological objects that I use often, but I do not notice that my mood changes.

I choose the mobile phone, because it is the mixture of "objects most used by me" and "pieces that give me happiness." The mobile phone is an object with many functions, I could not say all, but with it you can make calls, send messages, play games, view images, take photos, "visit the internet", etc.

Why do I occupy it so much? Surely it is not so necessary for my university work, because all the programs remain on my computer, but the mobile phone used to warn me of absolutely everything; if there was a message from U curses, email, whatsapp.

Also, although I don't do my work on my mobile phone, I always have to take or photograph around here (although my mobile camera is not very good)

And why does it make me happy? well, it makes me feel like I have control over my stability, because it tells me when to wake up or sleep, when to walk with the dog, when to eat (it's a problem for me), it tells me the steps I take in a day (also in the week or month). As I walk, cook, or paint for myself or for college, I can put on my favorite music and my favorite podcast. The music relaxes me, and the podcast always teaches me about the history of fashion, veganism and animation, I tried listening to some podcasts in English to learn, but I have done it very few times. Sometimes I look for inspiration in some intagram accounts, about theatrical design, art or lifestyle.

Although it is likely that everyone who reads this blog has a mobile phone, I recommend this object because it is a tool that can accompany us from morning to night, I know it is very addictive, but, if we use it well, it will serve our work and for our lifestyle; We probably found a corner with stability, control, and positive emotions for me.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...