sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

¿How i chose my career university?

 How I chose my career university? Hi, I present me again, My name is Gabriela and I study theater design. 

When I was little, I wanted to be an artist, I do not remember much, but my parents said that I drew, painted, and sculpted a lot, because of this, my mom search artistic schools for me.

The true is, I did not draw well, when I was 8 years old, and I was studying in artistic school, my classmates told me that I drew ugly, maybe for this I lost my emotion, and it was like that until my 14 years. In that moment, I started to enter more in a world that I loved (and I love); the Animated movies, Especially Walt Disney and stop motion movies. The videos I watched the most were about dubbing, songs and design. At that time, I liked the drawing again, and I stopped caring about the opinion of others. 

Just that years, in my artistic school, I started have painting subject, where I was studying for two year, and, I loved it, I only wanted to get better with the oil. Outside of my classes, I drew personal illustrations.

In the last two years of school, I had to enter inside the basic cycle of art in the Universidad de Chile, in my school was required, because is part of this faculty. I learned a lot but, was going to school in the morning and to university in late, was exhausting, i did not happy, and I was only existing, again.

I did not think a lot and entered for study Visual art in undergraduate in the same faculty (faculty of art in the Universidad de Chile), but I no longer liked the idea of ​​being a visual artis. In class "history of art" joined all careers of arts, and, my friend meet a student of theater design, and show me her works, I loved it, and asked for contact. This person answered all my questions, one day I went to see their exams, and I could not stop thinking about this career. In 2019 I had a sabbatical year, but I did not doubt about my new dream, study Theater design.

This is my second year studying theater design, and, I am happy, I have learned design, to make plans, to draw room. I am learning makeup, sewing, a little about illumination. Lower my enthusiasm only when my designs are not approved, or when I am very collapsed, but I would say that in this year I absolutely like all the classes and I enjoy every drawing and design.


1 comentario:

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...