domingo, 20 de junio de 2021

POST 5: A PHOTO AND ITS STORY


Well, today I am going to write about a photograph that I like and its history. My favorite picture is this one, where my sister and I are when we were little.

The oldest is me and the smallest is my sister. It is the capture of a day in my school where they asked the parents to buy us a period costume; I was in kindergarten  (my sister was infiltrated in the photo).

I don't remember this day very well, but I do remember my mother very happy,  and also I was using these costumes for more years to disguise myself and they made me very happy.

I don't really like the photographs where they show me, and less to expose those photos in my house, but, in this photograph I see  very happy, and I was small, without problems and without stress, I like having this frame in my house.

Why am I interested? As I said, in the photograph I look very happy, but above all I adore this photograph because I am with the best person in this world, I am talking about my sister, I love her, and we were happy and innocent. Also, we look great in a sepia photograph in vintage costumes, we have to do it again another day, but we're actually shy, embarrassing, and boring, in a good way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...