sábado, 7 de octubre de 2023

Back to the past

 Back to the past

I would like to go to the past because there are many things that I would like to remedy.

But I would not like to return to the past as "me." I like to return there as an advisor to help my "little me".

 

For example, I would like to tell her:

  1. Do not be afraid of failure, it is an inevitable part of growth, you will realize that they will give you more strength.
  2. Enjoy life, do not open yourself, school is not everything, there are many things to learn that are outside.
            •  
  3. Do not blindly trust the words and advice of others. You can listen to the experiences and suggestions of others but remember that you are the only one who lives your life. You can even grow more if you stop listening because nobody knows you more than you.

Another thing, listening to yourself does not make you selfish, you must learn to say "no" when necessary. Establish essential limits for your good.

I don't know if I would like to stay in the past. Because I prefer to live in the present, and I do not like to be stagnant. I am aware that your learning path is individual and must go through independently. The goal is not to alter the past, but to illuminate the way forward.














1 comentario:

  1. What a good idea to be able to travel to the past to advise and accompany me in the most difficult processes of my childhood and adolescence. I always thought of a trip to the past to times when my mother was not even born. it seems to me a very nice dream.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog - Study Program (Carrera)

  I am in the fourth year of theatrical design, so I have already studied several years, so I can give a complete opinion of this faculty. T...